In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, our sailing center will be operating in accordance with the guidelines set by the World Health Organization. All necessary health protocols have been set in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- Safety glass at reception.
- Clean and disinfected surfaces.
- Contactless monetary transactions.
- Readily available medical emergency telephone numbers.
- Disinfectant, face masks and gloves available in the reception area.
- Germicidal disinfectant/wipes for surface cleaning.
- Briefing in open areas.
Prevention measures followed by our staff.
- Regular and thorough hand hygiene.
- Use of disposable gloves and masks by all staff.
- Social distancing and minimal contact between staff.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Keep a logbook of the important actions and measures carried out (e.g. date and time a disinfectant was used, by whom, where, etc.)
On the yacht
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of the yacht.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched objects and equipment.
- Disinfection of dishes and silverware.
- Disinfection of beds, pillows and bed linen.
- Dispensers with disinfectant at yacht entrance.
- Germicidal disinfectant wipes for surface cleaning.
- Disposable masks and gloves available on board.